- Montréal Est, Québec, Canada
$40.00 - 45.00 /hour
- Gender: Female
- Age: 30 years old
- Experience: 10 years
- Last login: 2019-05-13
- At student's home
- At tutor's home
- In a center
I'm a fun, creative and one a kind person. I love helping people, especially children! My goal is to make them achieve everything they wish and have fun while doing it. I strive to help children reach their full potential but helping them one on one and making sure they know that they are not alone!
- 10 years of experience
I started as a volunteer then got hired to work at an after school homework program (elementary) which I worked at for 5-8 years. I then tutored at different levels for children from kindergarten up until grade 6.
- Degree: Education (Still pursuing)
- Location: Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Canada)
- Degree: Child Studies (Completed in 2016)
- Location: Concordia University Montreal (Canada)